Wednesday 20 July 2011

Concrete Ice Cream

Let’s inject some light into the situation. As we make pavement out of memories. Watching people tread hungrily though them. Let’s smile at this. Here is my footprint in humanity and I climbed mountains just see it being placed, and then disappear. I didn’t hear the shadow I felt the shadow. I didn’t touch the sky I left it there because it was soft. What I am doing is nothing: what am I doing? Why write rings around time? Why isolate ones existence with any importance? Who can possibly justify ‘Living’. So be born then I cry then I swell to a point and then I die. And in that time it’s been created in me to feel, so I love, hurt, want and still die. It’s hard to imagine a world we can’t create, we can’t call ‘man made’ Are we scared? Yes. Do we act upon this? No, because we are concrete. We have a purpose, and justify this by enduring in our designated design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment